WoW Lord Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Lord Realm

WoW Custom FunServer -The Lord's Realm- Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Candidations]GM candidations.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thelord
Admin

[Candidations]GM candidations. Empty
PostSubject: [Candidations]GM candidations.   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi,
here you can send your informations to candidate yourself as a GM.
Remember to write:
-your age.
-your WoW play time per week.
-how much you played WoW.
-if you know how help tickets.(Not necessary you can learn but better if you know how help users Very Happy )
-and more informations,if you want.
So,what are you waiting for? No donation required to became a GM!
That's a true Funserver jocolor !
Back to top Go down
https://lord-funserver.board-directory.net
atersi

PostSubject: GM app   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:34 am

Hi,
my name is jordan and i am 16. I play about 3-4 hours a day everyday of the week. I have played world of warcraft since the day it came out. I know all gm commands and have helped other private servers with tickets. The reason i am applying for this position is because i can't make my own private server, due to the fact that i have a mac, and try to find one with a low population in which i can help build and create.
Back to top Go down
schn

PostSubject: gm app   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:43 am

hi
my name is nathan and am 20 and i started playing when it first came out i play every day arfter 2:30pm until 8:30pm every day and weekend all day and i know all the gm commands and i know how to help with tickets i leant this for admins and gms

from nathanschn@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Thelord
Admin

PostSubject: Candidations:Ok.   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:50 pm

You seem to be really experienced and i'll give you the accounts in a while.
Having some troubles because i tried to make other 2 realms:blizzlike and highrate,but got problems.
Now i'm trying to resolve nad you will have your accounts as soon as possible.
I think that for the afternoon we will say hello to each others at the heartglen shopping city Smile
Back to top Go down
Thelord
Admin

PostSubject: Good news!   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:15 pm

I done it!Now you can enter into the server!
An information:did you done the tutorial?
You need hamachi too,remember, because it's essential.
I'll send you a private message at your forum account with the details.
Back to top Go down
musllan

PostSubject: plzz   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:56 pm

waht's the relam confused Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
madman54321

PostSubject: GM   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:06 pm

hi my name is ben and i am 15 nearly 16 i live in the uk and spend quite a lot of time on wow and hopefully developing your server to be something in the top 100 i like to help people and creating items/mobs and lots of other things if you choose me to be a GM i will help everyone and anyone i can thank you
Back to top Go down
Ecs

PostSubject: Gm application   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi,my name is Armand

-I am 15y old
-I am playing like 3hours per day
-I am playing wow sinsce i reched 12years
-yeah,I know hot 2 help tickets
-I've played on blizzard verry mutch,but now i don't got many,so i can't play any more,i've 3 chars 80,1 60 and 1 55 ,all good geard...i've start playing WoW on ur server,i've got a good rogue geard,his name was Roguu,and some oathers,don't remember theyr names....oh...good times...now i am playing on Echonet...got 3 chars 70 there,but they got some problems with the server so,i want a new one...if u ask me about my blizzard chars and gera,i will link u the armorry.Don't know if u heard of FrozenWoW,it was a private wow server,i was a GM there...I am playing wow like hell:)
So,if u want me,u can send me a messege on my mail if u want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Candidations]GM candidations.   [Candidations]GM candidations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Candidations]GM candidations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Lord Realm :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: